Tuesday, July 27, 2010

God Made Us the Way We Are

Do you ever think, I am not good enough. Or " Why did God make me this way?" , or I'm too fat, skinny, ugly, and more. Well don't , do you know why because God made you the way you are, and if you do not like the way you are. Well just think God likes me this way. That is the way God made me. Don't think that just because you are different then other people, that God does not love you. So if you are feeling mad one day, look in a mirror and say I am GREAT and God LOVES me. And you just might feel better.

4 comments:

  1. Great job Cat. Remember every time you look in the mirror, you are seeing a reflection of GOD! SO proud of you! We might have to let you be a guest blogger on SHINE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have felt like that and I do say that God Loves me and that He made me who I am today...It's all a process..He molds us everyday that we are alive and in His Kingdom...Thanks sooo much for putting this blog up..You are very precious in God's eyes as well as in my eyes...

    ReplyDelete